SubSeries 250 – 10″ Subwoofer
The SubSeries 250 is crafted using the highest quality components, custom-tooled mechanics, and state-of-the-art driver technologies. PSB’s careful engineering and precision manufacturing results in a subwoofer that is capable of 200 watts of continuous power and dynamic peaks of 300 watts. The SubSeries 250 was built to meet the needs of even the most discerning audiophile.
Designed in collaboration with sister company NAD Electronics, the SubSeries 250 uses a custom-designed, high-current 200 watt MOSFET amplifier. This highly-efficient and powerful Class D discrete MOSFET amplifier uses less energy to produce more power while reducing standby power to an industry low and its smart bass limiting circuitry prevents the woofer and amplifier from being overdriven with any input level.
Placement throughout the home is easy thanks to its compact design, housed in a timeless, furniture-like cabinet. With rear-mounted volume, crossover and phase controls, this subwoofer is extremely versatile and can easily be integrated into your existing setup. Experience the power and intensity of a world-class subwoofer, all from a compact cabinet with a 10″ (254mm) woofer. The SubSeries 250 is small enough to tuck away in any room but big enough to blow you away with sharp, articulate and forceful bass.
- Active front-firing 10” (254mm) polypropylene woofer
- Built with a custom 200 watt Class D amplifier from NAD Electronics
- Rear panel volume, crossover, and variable 180° phase controls
- Line level, LFE inputs/outputs and gold-plated binding posts
- Beautiful soft-edged cabinet with a high-gloss black finish
- Ultra-low, energy-saving <0.5W standby power consumption
Condition - RE-CERTIFIED , NEW
to US and Canada
365 Day Warranty/Exchange